Tuesday 14 April 2015

48 Hours

I have been given 48 hours by Sir to start a blog about my thoughts, feelings and experiences during my introduction to becoming submissive. Currently I'm on the 12th hour. I created the blog last night but wasn't sure how to start it... but here I am. I suppose I should start with a little bit about myself. I am a 19 year old girl from New Zealand. I'm a university student and I suppose I would fit into the typical university student stereotype in most ways. I'm currently writing this blog instead of the three essays I have due in five days which pretty much sums me up. I thrive in most social situations and love to spend time with my friends. My personality is rather outgoing and doesn't like being told what to do. I'm an outspoken young women and don't hold back if I don't agree with something. However, there is something inside me that seems to want to let this go. Not all the time... just under a mans control.

I think I have always known I wanted to be submissive. I used to have a fantasy (I suppose I still do) about being locked in a room by a powerful man where he would come and visit me every now and again. When I was younger this scenario in my head wasn't overtly sexual but as time went on I started to think about how he would dominate me and tie me up. I use to wonder what this meant and I suppose now I know.

The thought of strangers reading my darkest desires is extremely exciting. When I was first given this task I wasn't sure about how I would feel but here I am and, god, it is exciting!

Curious_19 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment