Tuesday 14 April 2015

Like What You See?

The first time I talked to Sir he sent me this photo and asked if it excited me. I had met him through an online dating site which I joined in the spur of the moment because I was curious. I wrote that I wanted a cyber affair but never really thought it would happen. At least definitely not as satisfying as what this has become. I had listed that I was also curious about submission. Sir was right in assuming that this photo would excite me. I'm not sure what it is about it though. Whether it's her bent over the desk for him, him grabbing her by the hair, her hands tied behind her back, the spanking. I'm not sure, maybe it's all of the above. Whatever it was it stirred something within me that I couldn't seem to sate. Sir was right, "notice what I can awaken in you and how deeply those thoughts penetrate you."

Curious_19 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment