Tuesday 14 April 2015

First Task From Sir

When discussing our fetishes, Sir mentioned that he liked to set tasks. I wasn't sure what kind of tasks but was soon to find out. The first task that Sir assigned me was to wear a g-string backwards for a whole day. I wasn't allowed to touch myself or remove it until he allowed me at 10 pm. The thought of the task was exciting, something that only he and I (now all of you) would know. The pressure would constantly remind me of him.

Admittedly I dreamed about it that night. I dreamed that Sir made me go out all day and kept on teasing me about it. I woke up rather excited to say the least. After a quick shower I picked a very tight fitting black and pink g-string. I put it on backwards and pulled the string hard up against my clit as Sir had instructed. The feeling was interesting. The pressure between my labia was verging on pain... but not quite. There was a slight burning sensation, a heat if you will, between my legs every tiny movement. I am ashamed to say that I didn't last very long. The constant pressure was too much and I couldn't keep my hands away. Sir didn't want me to touch myself so I quickly changed to a more loose fitting g-string... which I know, was another violation of the rules. I went about my day with the constant reminder of Sir's control between my legs.

Curious_19 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment